16. Juni 2015

My left hand sketched by my right hand...

Welcome at "awecartoon", the blog of "awe"Adrian Weber !

























Just like sport athletes, a creator regularly needs to train his skills in order to keep in shape for artistic tasks whatever they might be. For this, when travelling by train for hours, I sometimes take my left hand as a model and roughly sketch it with my pencils and pens I carry with me in my "artistic survival" bag. Together with pigmented black fineliners of all kinds, these are mainly Museum, Supracolor and Prismalo pencils.

Time spent per hand: 20min.

An other day, still during travelling by train, I made a doodling of my left hand holding the crescent moon, executed in my sketchbook with black brush pen and coloured with kids Maxi Fancolor pencils:




















Time spent: 25min.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen