3. September 2015

Label for honey pot


Welcome to "awecartoon", the blog of Adrian Weber.

I was asked to draw an illustration for the paper label of small honey pots. Our company has recently "hired" like 20'000 worker bees, and their main task is to produce as much honey as possible, mainly for our own staff's use.
As I only had very short time, I realized the first idea I had with the Blue SKETCHER first: Hexagonal bee wax structures that transform into hexagonal pencil body shapes, starting at honey yellow with a transition to red 070, which is the most common and typical for this brand.
Above, a funny bee takes off taking a pencil with him/her - two small hearts illustrating the "love" between the bee and the pencil.
After scribbling, I outlined with black fineliner, scanned (blue SKETCHER disappears), cleaned he B&W drawing and finally hand painted it electronically with photoshop tools.

Time spent: 80'

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen